Monday, December 15, 2008

Home for the Holidays

Just a quick note as this week is a hectic one. I will be home for the Holidays and couldn't be happier. We have the two day Christmas pageant and the Speaking Competition at the Television Station both Saturday and Sunday on top of which I have to teach some classes and memorize lines.

I packed yesterday and am just finalizing travel arrangements to and from the airport.


I hope all the OGC Tumblers did well the first tumbling meet of the season. I can't wait to hear about it. I will be in the gym on the 29th and/or the 30th.


Merry Christmas to everyone if I don't get to see you in person.


Happy New Year too! I'm lucky this year, I will experience New Years three times in one day as I will cross several time zones while flying back to China on the 31st/1st.


All the best to everyone in the new year. Follow your hearts and look to the bright future ahead.

No comments: